TNB Engineering Corporation Sdn. Bhd.(TNEC), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Malaysia's national electric utility company.
The company has extensive experience in the development,design, construction, operation and maintenance of District Cooling System plants and networks, spanning a 12-years
Drawing on its expertise, experience and resources, TNEC is able to offer property owners and developers an individual package system fitting each one's respective needs.
To further improve our services, we are seeking for individuals who are energetic, hardworking and creative to be a part of our company.
Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
- Istalling and maintaining hardware and sofware system.
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues.
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email.
- To assist in maintaining the existing local area network including routine maintenance and repairs.
- To assist IT Executive on installation , configuration towards new PCs/Notebooks/network/email,problems resolving and work closely on further IT development and planning.
- Perform other ad hoc duities as require by immediete superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent technical support with at least 1 years dekstop support experience in a corporate environment, supporting windows clients in domain environment and supporting users OS Win 7 Pro 64bit/XP/Win 7 32 bit.
- Good TCP/IP knowledge and troubleshooting abilities.
- Required skill(s): programming cmm (php, asp.net), Knowledge of WAN & Network device, routers, Java, HTML.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing Date : 31 Jan 2013
candidates kindly send your application online.