The Institute of Bankers Malaysia (IBBM) as the professional body for the banking and financial services industry has embarked on a journey of transformation that aims to re-align our value proposition and services to meet industry demands and to ensure our role in providing world class education and learning delivery and services.
In our pursuit to be the leading institute central to these goals, we invite talented individuals to join us as we innovate and introduce changes that will reshape the banking education landscape through partnerships and collaborations with key partners/stakeholders. You will be given the opportunity to exercise your leadership, create a difference and play a pivotal role in helping to shape the Institute's strategic agenda.
You will need to be hungry for success, achievement-driven, focused and communicate well - both written and spoken.
The position offer excellent career opportunities and rewards.
Marketing & Promotions Senior Executive
- Managing, editing and producing content for organisation’s web presence as well as ensuring content is correct and up-to-date. Liaison between internal divisions and external vendor in managing and developing content.
- Use website metrics and analytics for tracking and marketing reporting purposes.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and designs. Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Scope of work includes handling communication to banks (via e-newsletters, presentations, virtual community, social media, microsite, etc).
- Assist in all branding strategies and initiatives (including and not limited to: email signature/logo, stationery, business cards, product tags, banners, premiums, etc).
- Build and sustain relationship management with stakeholders and to assist in creating opportunities in order to increase market share.
- Market and educate stakeholders of our training and advisory services to support overall growth and increase market awareness.
- Assist in all areas concerning driving growth and promoting the products and services consistent with meeting the Institute’s objective and guidelines including acquiring strategic alliances, sponsorship, collaborations, individual and institutional membership, membership retention, exam enrolments and participation rate for training programmes in addition to events management i.e. conferences, forums, etc.
- To continuously improve accounts receivables and to assist the management in all other areas related to the division.
- Candidates Personality Profile
- Takes the lead in supervisory roles
- Capable to multi task and prioritizes workload to meets deadlines for a variety of marketing ‘deliverables’.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills.
- High level of creativity and possess meticulous work habits.
- Has passion in promoting education and desire for and commitment to lifelong learning.
- Optimistic and self-motivated.
- Resourcefulness in research and self-driven.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic and public facing environment
- Competency and Academic Requirements
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant discipline or 4-6 years of relevant working experience.
- Understand data analytics and tech-savvy.
- Posses own transport and willing to travel.
Interested candidates are required to write/fax/email in with a detailed resume, stating present and expected salary, telephone contact number and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) before 10th March 2013 to:
The Manager – Human Resources
Institut Bank-Bank Malaysia
Wisma IBI, 5, Jalan Semantan
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Fax No: 03-2095 2322
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th March 2013
Location: Kuala Lumpur