We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following vacancy:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXECUTIVE
- To ensure the operational availability of servers and network infrastructure at all times.
- Responsible for the installation, setup, maintenance, support and trouble shooting of IT infrastructure including Local and Wide area networks (LAN/WAN), IT security, Wifi, NMS, Bandwidth Management and any related networks and telecommunications tools/equipment/devices.
- To perform installation, maintenance, backup and support on multiple types of servers and storage.
- Liaise with vendors on procurement and maintenance related issues
- Possess Bachelor degree in Information Technology from a recognized university with minimum 5 years working experience
- Strong networking and IT security skills
- In depth knowledge of Configuring Servers, Backup & Restore, Remote Access & Bandwidth Management services.
- Proficient knowledge in Server Virtualization and Routing/Switching Protocols.
- Familiar with MS Windows, Unix and Linux Operating Systems.
- Basic level Training in Server and Network Tools
We offer you competitive a remuneration package as well as career advancement opportunities. If you have the desire to be part of an established team, we invite you to write-in, enclosing a detailed resume stating current and expected salaries together with a passport-sized photograph and contact telephone number before
31 January 2013 to the address below:
Human Capital Management Department
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 27, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 KUALA LUMPUR
OR email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR INTERVIEW.