Johor Corporation (JCorp) was established as a public enterprise and a statutory body via Johor Enactment No. 4 1968 (as amended under Enactment No. 5, 1995). As a State Investment Corporation, JCorp stands among the nation’s largest conglomerates, with core business sectors encompassing Palm Oils, Foods and Quick Service Restaurants, Specialist Healthcare Services, Hospitality, Property & Logistic/Services as well as Intrapreneur Business.
We welcome creative, innovative and motivated Malaysian citizens to embark on a journey of realising our vision through this vacant position:
1. Business Development Manager - Johor Bahru (Johor)
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Project Management/ Finance/ Corporate Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised institute.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar position.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to successfully manage internal and external clients in an effective manner.
- Highly motivated and possess strong leadership qualities to motivate the team.
- Able to keep objectives and goals in sight and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to identify strategic business opportunities with good project development management and presentation skills.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proficient in software skills such as working with Microsoft Office, Excell, Powerpoint and others.
HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT & ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
LEVEL 2, PERSADA JOHOR
JALAN ABDULLAH IBRAHIM
80000 JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR
Or email to : email@example.com
Phone No : 07-2192692
Fax No : 07-2233175
Only short listed candidates shall be notified.
Closing date : 28 Februari 2013
Maklumat lanjut dan cara memohon sila klik sini